Maestro debit cards have become a popular method of payment for online casinos. Maestro is an international debit card issued by MasterCard, and it offers both security and convenience to players who use the service. It is one of the most popular payment processors.
Best Online Casinos Accepting Maestro in 2023
Because Maestro cards are widely accepted, they have become popular in the gambling industry. Here is a very short list with the top casinos you can deposit with Maestro Cards:
How to deposit with Maestro?
You can get a Maestro card in two ways: talk with your bank where you already have an account to see if they provide maestro cards, or create an account with a bank that offers these debit cards. Once you have met with the bank official, arranging for your new credit card to be delivered at home should take no more than one or two weeks. Usually the process requires to go to your bank, but some bank can accept the purchase of new card by phone, and they send it trought posts.
Before depositing any money with a Maestro debit card, it’s crucial to find an online casino that accepts this type of payment. If it is a new casino, you will need to register by entering your login details and choosing the debit or credit card option. Next, select the amount that you are willing to deposit – the bank needs more than enough of these types of transactions. A form will be given to you where all the personal and debit card details have been requested. Enter your PIN number on it, then fill out other information like name or account number if needed. When finished, submit this form – the money should get transferred over right away.
Maestro cards do not have the option for overdraft – if you try to make more than one deposit at once using your card, the second and subsequent deposits will be declined.
Maestro Payment Pros & Cons
- Direct bank transfer is one of the most convenient ways to pay, as it eliminates the need for a third party to handle the transaction.
- Online casinos that use maestro cards offer high levels of security. You can save card information and make depositing easier.
- Cannot be used to make cash withdrawals.
- It takes time and effort to apply for a maestro card.
- Maestro cards are not available for purchase online. Players must visit the bank to speak with a representative face-to-face in order to obtain one.