The casinos themselves don’t produce any games. They lease them from game providers.
The group to which a slot belongs according to features.
The game of French roulette is a variation of the game of roulette, which gained popularity in the years following the French Revolution. If we are to translate the term ”roulette”, we will get ”little wheel”. The game itself, as we already noted, represents an entertaining gambling activity with a formidable potential for gains.
French Roulette versus American Roulette: the differences.
Played frequently at casinos in Monte Carlo, French roulette is a bit different than the other roulette variations we’ve already discussed. For example, French roulette features a unique table layout and has the lowest house advantage of any other roulette variation—1.35 percent.
The game is played on a standard European wheel, which has 37 divisions. Numbers from 1 to 36 are alternately colored red and black, while the single zero is marked green.
When comparing the French and American roulette variations, we should note that the American roulette table shows both a single zero and a double zero. The French table shows only a single zero. In addition, all the numbers on the French table are white while all numbers except for the two zeros and the double zero on the American roulette table are either red or black.
The numbers on French and American roulette wheels are located in a different manner.
Finally, the position of the outside betting field on the American and French roulette tables differs.
The outside bets on American Roulette are placed on the left side of the table layout and the outside bets on French Roulette are split into two and located along both sides of the table layout. Each one of these bets has its French name visualized on the table, while at times its translation in English is also visualized right below the French name.
Best Online Roulette Bonuses
The main objective of any player at roulette is to predict which numbered pocket the ball will land in after it’s been spun. In order to do this, all players make bets on a particular number and then the dealer turns the wheel in one direction while spinning the ball in the opposite direction. Once it lands in a particular pocket, that respective player gets paid out.
Types of bets that can be made on French Roulette
The betting layout of the roulette table is comprised of two main sections: individual bets, and group bets. In French roulette, players are able to take advantage of two main categories of bets: inside bets—on a single number, adjacent numbers, or small groups of numbers—and outside bets—on larger groups of numbers.
The majority of bets have different odds of winning, and each one offers a different payout. This is usually not listed on the board, with the exception of the column bet’s payout. Therefore, before entering the game, players should become aware of the payouts and odds regarding each bet. Let’s go over inside and outside bets in French roulette.
- Straight-Up Bet: This option is placed on any single number, including “0”. Its payout is 35 to 1.
- Split bet: the Double or Nothing bet features two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line between these numbers. The bet may also include 0 and 1, 0 and 2, 0 and 3. Its payout is 17 to 1.
- Street Bet: Features all three numbers in a row and is placed on the line at the end of the row. It can be placed anywhere in between 0 and 11, either 0, 1, 2 or 2, 3. Its payout is 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet: A wager that involves placing a bet on the corner where four numbers touch, or a bet on the corner of 0, 1, 2 and 3. The payout is 8 to 1.
- Line bets are placed at the end of two rows. Its payout is 5 to 1.
- Column Bet: Features a row containing one whole column, and is placed in the box at the end of the respective row. Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Dozen Bet: Features a group of 12 numbers. In American roulette, the table has boxes marked as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The respective boxes on the French table are positioned in two areas and are marked as ”12P” (numbers 1 to 12), ”12M” (numbers 13 to 24) and ”12D” (numbers 25 to 36). Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Bet on Color: It means that you will bet on either all red numbers or all black numbers being displayed at once and placed on the Red diamond or the Black diamond. Its payout is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Odd/Even: The layout will feature all even numbers or all odd numbers and is placed on the ”Pair” box (all even numbers) or the ”Impair” box (all odd numbers). Its payout is 1 to 1.
- The Bet On Low/High feature allows you to wager on all low numbers or all high numbers and is placed on the “Manque” box (numbers 1 to 18) or the “Passe” box (numbers 19 to 36). Its payout is 1 to 1.
In the event that a player places an even-money outside bet on the Red/Black and the winning number is 0, he/she can take advantage of the “en prison” rule. As we explained earlier, now the player will either receive 50% of his/her bet, or he/she will have to imprison it. If the imprisoned bet turns out to be a winner on the next wheel spin, it will be released and he/she will recover it without any earnings.
If the ball lands on zero on the next wheel spin, the player will lose his entire bet.
If a player places an even-money outside bet (Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High), and the winning number is 0, he or she gets a special rule that allows him or her to take advantage of another rule called ”le partage”. The even-money bet will immediately be divided by two. This way 50% of the bet will be recovered to the player while the other 50% will be surrendered to the house. With this rule there is no option of leaving the original bet for another wheel spin. The rule actually reduces the house edge to 1.35%.
In addition, players can place so-called ”neighbor bets” by placing numbers, which are located next to each other on the roulette wheel. If a player is willing to bet on the number 25, plus the number immediately to the left, and the number immediately to the right of 25 on the wheel, he/she may call a one-number neighbor bet on 25. This bet will feature numbers 2 and 17.
As with European roulette, French roulette allows players to make so-called ”announced bets”—bets which we discussed in the previous article.
Games with similar RTP
|Play Necromancer slot||91,50%||40|
|Play 2 Million B.C. slot||91,94%||30|
|Play Legends of Ra slot||92,20%||9|
|7 Monkeys slot||92,71%||7|
|Fruit Bonanza Slot||93,00%||9|